The cycle of choruses to words by Russian poets (1894-1896) is well known to professionals and amateurs and is frequently heard in concerts.
This edition restores the original text of the chorus 'Glory' (words by N. Nekrasov), altered in the '50s for ideological reasons. For concert and educational practice.
1. Glory! Words by N. Nekrasov
2. Night. Words by B. Ladyzhensky
3. Pine Tree. Words by M. Lermontov
4. Waves Are Slumbering. Words by К. R.
5. Captivity. Words by N. Tsiganov
6. Angel. Words by M. Lermontov
Number of pages: 28
Publisher: P.JURGENSON PUBLISHERS
Year of publishing: 2012