This edition contains piano transcriptions of orchestral, violin and vocal pieces, made by the outstanding Russian piano virtuoso Grigory Ginzburg (1904–1961).
For students of music colleges and conservatories, as well as for professional performers.
1. L. Ginzburg. Editor's Preface
2. E. Grieg. Peer Gynt. Suite. Op. 46
I Morning Mood
II Aase's Death
III Anitra's Dance
IV In the Hall of the Mountain King
3. L. Rozycki. Waltz from the operetta 'Casanova'
4. F. Kreisler. Prelude and Allegro a la Pugnani
5. N. Rakov. Russian Song
6. G. Rossini. Cavatina of Figaro from the opera 'The Barber of Seville'
Number of pages: 60
Publisher: P.JURGENSON PUBLISHERS
Year of publishing: 2015