This collection includes piano variations by Russian composers of the 18th and 19th centuries — V. Karaulov, J. Palschau, A. Zhilin, P. Yengalichev, A. Gurilyov and M. Glinka.
For students of music colleges and conservatoires, as well as for professional performers.
1. V. KARAULOV Russian song 'Many little gnats have been born in the forest' with Variations (E flat major)
2. Russian song 'Ah, I feel so wretched' with Variations (F minor)
3. J. PALSCHAU. Russian Song 'Next to our yard' with Variations
4. A. ZHILIN. Russian Song 'More than any flower' with Variations
5. P. YENGAUCHEV. Russian Song 'I'd like to become a bird' with Variations
6. A. GURILYOV. Transcription and Variations on Varlamov's Song 'Don't awaken her at dawn'
7. М. GLINKA. Variations on The Russian Song 'In the middle of plain valley'
8. М. GLINKA. Variations on Alyabiev's Song 'The Nightingale'
Number of pages: 76
Publisher: MUZYKA PUBLISHERS
Year of publishing: 2019